Sunday, March 20, 2016

Phui Wah's victory story pt2

20/3/16, 5:25:10 PM: Edr- Phui Wah: Yes... I recalled that when I was teaching, I dropped my work once I left school at 6pm. Most evenings I did Gakkai activities till 10pm. Home by 1030 pm, washed up and did some housework, read some Buddhism/prepare Gakkai mtgs/ chant about a problem .. and slept by 12pm.

The evening Gakkai work - those few hours that I had to unplugged my mind from school but confront issues together with mbrs who were struggling was a good break for me... I could experience and see life in a more balanced way. I could see what my students need to build so that they could lead a happier life.

I would make use of all the time in school to finish my markings / prepare tutorials / settle admin / help weak students / counsel parents ...
Weekends were for preparing lecture notes / set test papers because I needed focus and enough time in one sitting to do those work.

And if I could finish all these on weekends and there were no Gakkai activities , I would treat myself to a good movie ( went alone, 麻烦 to find a friend ) or join SDU activities ( ☺️very rare but yes I made an effort.. Otw no target for shakubuku ! ) ... In one of which, I met my husband.

I could survive and everything turned out the best way because I never forget to chant to the Gohonzon, always seek Sensei and join activities of SGI organisations in different countries, wherever I live.


Sent from my iPhone