Monday, April 4, 2016

Spirit to reach out to those who are the most miserable

4/4/16, 11:18:45 PM: Edr- Su Wei Zhi: Hi everyone, i was at Soka Bunka Centre yesterday at Shinanomachi and have found this writing on education which I liked alot. For your reading pleasure.

"The realm of education must be above all be a realm of support and encouragement.

One year, at the graduation ceremony of Soka High Schools, an event that should be happy and festive occasion, I spotted a number of students looking sad.

They haven't being accepted to an university and were going to spend another year studying for the university entrance exam.

After the ceremony, I called them to my side and firmly shake their hands, while encouraging them to never give up.

I'll never forget the strength with which they return my grip.

On another occasion, I earnest encourage a similar group of students, who were studying for another year for the entrance examination, to make the coming year equal to the effort of 5 or 10 years in effort and achievement.

Life is long, sometime we win, and sometime we lost. The tough challenge we face now will help us to succeed in the future.

What matter is winning from now on. In this way, I have always seek out students were struggling the most and wholeheartedly support them.

From exhibition at Soka Bunka Centre


Sent from my iPhone