Monday, January 9, 2017

On 3 obstacles and 4 devils

共勉之:
"There is definitely something extraordinary in the ebb and flow of the tide, the rising and setting of the moon, and the way in which summer, autumn, winter, and spring give way to each other. Something uncommon also occurs when an ordinary person attains Buddhahood. At such a time, the three obstacles and four devils will invariably appear, and the wise will rejoice while the foolish will retreat. I have long been waiting to tell you this, either through my own messenger or by some other means. So I greatly appreciate your sending these messengers to me. I am sure that, if you were about to abandon your faith, you would not have sent them. Thinking it may still not be too late, I am writing this letter. "

From Nichiren Daishonin, " The three obstacles and the four Devils".

加油, All justice will be proven. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
I will pray that you will win thoroughly!✌


Sent from my iPhone