Sunday, May 13, 2018

Check out this quote

Hi, I'm reading this book and wanted to share this quote with you.

"the pages of my journal: How I marvel at the greatness and profundity of the Lotus Sutra. Isn't it the path to salvation for all humankind? The teaching that enlightens one to the origin of life and the universe, The fundamental principle revealed to enable all people to acquire the loftiest character and happiness. I am twenty-one years old. Since setting out on my journey of life, what did I contemplate, what did I do, what did I make the wellspring of my happiness? From this day on, I will advance bravely. From this day on, I will live resolutely. I will live within the life of the Great Law, win over my sufferings. True sadness inspires one to lead a great life. I now see the true Great Path and perceive the true nature of life." (from "The Heart of the Lotus Sutra" by Daisaku Ikeda)

Start reading it for free: http://a.co/0iP8NNX

--------------

Read on the go for free - download Kindle for Android, iOS, PC, Mac and more
http://amzn.to/1r0LubW