Saturday, October 24, 2015

Set goals--Take action for your goals, chant abundance Diamoku,Connect with sensei, connect your goals to kosenrufu..... your goals/ wishes will be fulfilled

The following is taken from https://www.facebook.com/sgi.info

_____

Hi everyone,

My name is Simran Gulati, i am a member of BSG (Bharat Soka Gakkai)
I would like to share one of my biggest Victories that i accomplished after i started this wonderful practice. I started practicing this wonderful life changing philosophy 5 years ago.

I was very depressed as was very fat and everything I did backfired, my work suffered, used to be very short tempered and suicidal(always asking why me, Its better if I die) then I was introduced to this practice by a very good friend she saw me(she saw how low my life condition was) and said that this life transforming law does work, I was pretty hesitant at first then she invited me to Zadankai and there I heard other members and how this practice transformed their lives, I said lets try there is no harm . I started chanting "Nam Myoho Renge Kyo" 5 minutes every day was at first after a month something happened my work picked up, I was less angry, then slowly I started increasing the time I chanted now I chant up to 5hrs a day with ease (First year in the practice I was struggling with the practice then because of my good senior leaders I came thru)

Earlier I was at 150kgs of weight now at 70kgs all due to this wonderful law I gained wisdom to know that what and where I was going  wrong.

Today I am much calmer and hardly feel angry now and a much happier person now :)

With sensei's guidance and my senior leader's guidance and the support of my Gakkai family who never let me give up i was able to achieve what i have today :)

--- Set goals--Take action for your goals, chant abundance Diamoku,Connect with sensei, connect your goals to kosenrufu..... your goals/ wishes will be fulfilled ---

My heartfelt gratitude to each one of you…

_/|\_ Nam Myoho Renge Kyo _/|\_
Sent from my iPad(Air)